Research career development after doctor’s degree
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions – Postdoctoral Fellowships (MSCA-PF)
Since 1996, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) is one of the main instruments of the European Union for the promotion of excellence in science in postdoctoral research. With the support of the host institution, postdoctoral researchers submit a project proposal application for funding to the MSCA-PF call through the Funding&Tender opportunities portal of the European Commission. The application must take into account at least the following MSCA principles:
- The rule of international mobility of residing and working at a foreign research institution.
- Contribution to the excellence in research and interdisciplinarity, linking research with teaching.
- Impact on resolving global sustainability and European objectives, contribution to the development and employment as well as cooperation with the non-academic sector.
- Excellent mentoring and working conditions, equal opportunities, involvement.
- Socially responsible and open science.
- Implementation of the European Charter for Researchers and Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.