- Basic concepts
Owner (hereinafter: Owner), administrator and manager (hereinafter: Administrator) of the um.si website and domain is the University of Maribor, Slomškov trg 15, 2000 Maribor.
Website refers to every page within the um.si address.
User of the website is any person who visits any web page of the um.si website (hereinafter: User).
- General Terms acceptance and validity
UM enables access for using the website every day of the year, 24 hours a day, except in case of short technical interruptions. In case of longer planned interruptions as part of larger technical operations, the notification on disturbance will be published at least three days prior to the start of works.
- Price of services
All services of the um.si website are free of charge for the Users.
- The University of Maribor is not responsible for:
- any faults or data loss resulting from UM software or hardware errors;
- possible damage to computer software or hardware used by the visitors of the website when visiting the um.si website;
- poor performance or inactivity of the um.si website due to disturbances or internet network failure;
- malfunctions of the um.si website resulting from force majeure;
- adverse effects of using um.si website contents, their correctness, accurateness, completeness or up-to-dateness. Data on um.si is of an informative nature.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All material (website content, documents, logos, texts, images, etc.) on the website is subject to copyright protection as well as other forms of intellectual property protection.
It is forbidden to sell, reproduce, change or distribute contents from www.um.si or in any other way use any part of or the whole um.si website.
All material (documents, guidelines, instructions, manuals, etc.) on the www.um.si website created during the implementation of a public tender can be accessed by all users of the website.
Upon any violations, the user may be restricted in part or in full in the access to or use of the website.
Any attempt or execution of an unauthorized modification, deletion, damage incurrence, causing temporary or permanent unusability of data on the website is prohibited. Any attempt or execution of unauthorized access not made through the website to any other contents within the Owner’s information system is also prohibited.
- Settlement of Disputes
Disputes are settled by the court with territorial and substantive jurisdiction.