Application procedure – KA103
Decided you want to study at the University of Maribor and ready to proceed with the application? Please proceed in line with the following steps:
APPLICATION PROCEDURE IS NOW OPEN!
2. Complete electronic Application Form and Learning Agreement (Student exchange program: Erasmus+ study)
You have to send us our version of Learning Agreement filled out in the online application.
You can choose subjects from only TWO diferent faculties.
The majority of chosen subjects in your LA has to be from the faculty that covers study areas, specified in the Erasmus+ Interinstitutional Agreement between your home university and the University of Maribor.
Please check if the subject is offered in the right semester – CHECK THE SEMESTER AT THE COURSE CATALOGUE
3. Print out the fully completed Application Form with Learning Agreement andobtain signature from Erasmus academic coordinator at your home university. UNIVERSITY STAMP IS ALSO OBLIGATORY!
4. Request a Transcript of Records from your home university. The transcript can be in any form including computer print outs from your university registry’s office. It must be in English.
5. We require an assessment of your English language skills, it has to state the level of B1 at least in line with CEFR, so you can either (choose 1 option only):
– send us a document, stating your English language knowledge level, signed and stamped by English teacher from your home institution;
– send us a copy of any English language certificate you might have
Printed results of your OLS test are not valid!
Please note that if we, after your arrival to the University of Maribor, assess that your English language skills are below the level you will state in one of the above mention documents (so the information you will send us is not true), we can decide you are no longer welcome as Erasmus+ student at the University of Maribor.
6. Complete the form CLAIM FOR ESTABLISHING UNIQUE PERSONAL NUMBER – EMSO NUMBER
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT ALL THE REQUIRED FIELDS CORRECTLY!
7. All required documents:
8. Application Form with selected subjects (Learning Agreement – you have to send us our version of Learning Agreement!) signed and stamped by your home university!
b. Transcript of Records in English
c. Certificate of your English language knowledge (it has to state the level of B1 at least in line with CEFR)
9. CLAIM FOR ESTABLISHING UNIQUE PERSONAL NUMBER – EMŠO NUMBER (in WORD format)
10. STATEMENT for giving consent to the University of Maribor to use my personal information in line with EU law on data protection (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) .pdf must be sent by your Erasmus coordinator or with your coordinator in courtesy copy to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents except CLAIM FOR ESTABLISHING UNIQUE PERSONAL NUMBER – EMŠO NUMBER (in WORD format) have to be in PDF format.
Your documents will be reviewed by the main International Relations Office and by the selected host faculty. In case you are accepted for Erasmus study at the University of Maribor, we will send you an Erasmus acceptance letter and signed Learning Agreement to your email address.