Public Call for Applications for the Co-Funding of Doctoral Study Programmes for Students of the University of Maribor – 2022/23 Academic Year
The University of Maribor is announcing the »Public Call for Applications for the Co-Funding of Doctoral Study Programmes for Students of the University of Maribor – 2022/23 Academic Year«.
Co-funding may be approved for an applicant who meets the following requirements:
- In the 2022/2023 academic year, the candidate is enrolled in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of doctoral study and has regularly progressed into the next year of study during his/her study.
- The candidate has previously not completed any study programme which corresponds to the qualification level awarded under the 3rd-cycle study programmes.
- The candidate has previously not received any public grants or other forms of public funding for study programmes leading to “doktorat znanosti” (PhD), irrespective of the institution where he studied or whether he has completed his doctoral studies.
- The candidate has a supervisor or intended supervisor.
- The candidate has received at least 21 points under the criteria for the evaluation of the doctoral candidate’s eligibility
Application deadline is 23 September 2022 until 12:00 p.m. (noon).
More information on the public call is available at the website of the UM Doctoral School.